Kaveret Related News - September-October 1998
- Kaveret will probably reunite for 3 more concerts in the USA during May 1999. If you would like to get e-mailed with further information, please click here.
- More information about Danny Sanderson's new videoclip for the song "The Unknown" (HaLo Noda) - it was directed by Ohad Perah, the animation sequences were made by Dana Ben David. It cost 80,000 $, and took about 150 editing hours, plus hundreds of computer animation modeling hours. It is considered as one of the most expensive and ambitious videoclips ever produced in Israel.
- Danny Sanderson has released a few videoclips for songs from his latest album, "The Unknown" (HaLo Noda). The first one, for the title track, is a computer-animated futuristic clip, with a decaying and gray atmosphere.
- On Monday, October 12th, Reshet Gimel radio station will broadcast two Kaveret related shows:
- The Nahal Band songs - between the hours 11:05-13:05.
- Shlal Sharav - the best of Gidi Gov - between the hours 15:05-17:05.
- It was rumored that Triton studios, where Kaveret recorded their studio albums, will go out of business soon.
- On Sunday, October 4th, Yonny Rechter's concert with the Israeli philharmonic orchestra will be broadcasted on channel 2 at 23:30, featuring Ariel Zilber, Ester Ofarim, Mika Karni, Evyatar & Meir Banai and others.
- On Monday, October 5th, Galey Tzahal radio station will broadcast an hour Gidi Gov & Yehuda Poliker performance at 13:05.
- On Tuesday, October 6th, Gidi Gov will have his debut in Galey Tzahal's Night Birds (Tziporey Laila) at 00:08.
- In addition to their joint performance on Wednesday, October 7th (see below), Danny Sanderson and Gidi Gov, each one on his own, will have performances in Be'er Sheva humor festival on Thursday, October 8th (Submitted by Shani Prusman).
- The triple live album Kaveret In The Park (Kaveret BaPark) is released. More info on the link above, in the Albums section, in the 1998 page, in the History section.
- The album can be ordered directly from Hed Arzi, for only 119 NIS (instead of 140 NIS), including delivery (Submitted by Chen Shenhav).
- Hed Arzi On-Line: 03-5124040
- The live album, Kaveret In The Park (Kaveret BaPark), will be released tomorrow, on Friday, September 18th (Rosh HaShana). The triple album includes the whole concert, and a bonus CD with studio chats and improvisations. It is priced as a regular 2CDs album - about 140 NIS.
- Gidi Gov will join Galey Tzahal radio station's show Night Birds (Tziporey Laila) starting Succoth, broadcasting every Tuesday at midnight.
- Danny Sanderson, Gidi Gov, Alon Oleartchik, Efraim Shamir and Mazi Cohen will have a special performance named 'Danny, Gidi And Friends' (Danny, Gidi VeHaverim) during the new Israeli Humor Festival, in which they will sing Kaveret, Gazoz and Doda songs. The concert will take place in Be'er Sheva on Wednesday, October 7th (Submitted by Chen Shenhav).
- Gidi Gov will also perform with HaZvuvim, HaSmahot & Platfus/Domino Gross comedians during the same festival in a show named 'Tzhok'n'roll', a combination of rock and comedy. The show will take place in Be'er Sheva on Thursday, October 8th.
- Kaveret may reunite again for 3 concerts in the USA. More updates are soon to come. Anyone who knows any further information - please E-mail me.
- Alon Oleartchik will be a guest in Miri Shilon's new TV show Shilon BeRishon, on Sunday, September 6th, on channel 1.