Kaveret Related News - June-July-August 1998
- Danny Sanderson will have a stand-up comedy performance in the new Humor Festival in Be'er Sheva, taking place on Sunday-Tuesday, October 6th-8th. Update: See correction above.
- Reshet Gimel radio station's annual Israeli hit parade has Kaveret (No. 7) in its Best Band list. Also, some Kaveret and Kaveret related songs appear in the Best Songs list:
The hit parade will be broadcasted in Rosh HaShana, 21/9/98 between 12:00-16:00 on Reshet Gimel radio station.
- Remember, Don't Remember (Zocher, Lo Zocher) (No. 39) and Looking For A Way Back (Mehapes Derech Hazara) by Kaveret.
- Na'ara BeMishkafaim (No. 80) composed and performed by Alon Oleartchik.
- Hayayich VeHayay (No. 44) performed by Gidi Gov and Rita.
- BeChol Pa'am (No. 19), Od Yihiyu Lanu Sha'ot Yafot (No. 82) and Achshav Ani Nilhemet (No. 85) by Meital Travelsi, produced by Alon Oleartchik.
- A 4-episodes drama series starring Alon Oleartchik will be broadcasted on Channel 3 by the end of this year. The series, named "Small Country, Big Man" ("Eretz Ktana, Ish Gadol"), is written and directed by Avraham Hefner and is produced by ICP. The budget is estimated in over a million dollars. Among the cast are: Tiki Dayan, Liora Rivlin, Gabi Amrani, Maski Shivru and Eli Israeli. The series may also be released as a feature film.
- On Tuesday, August 11th, Danny Sanderson and Efraim Shamir will perform together in Yardenit.
- Also on Tuesday, August 11th, Barbara Novel's film Don't Ask Me If I Love You (Al Tish'ali Im Ani Ohev), in which Gidi Gov had a role, will be broadcasted on Channel 4 at 11:30.
- On Wednesday, August 12th, Uri Barbash's film Stigma (Ot Kain), for which Yonny Rechter wrote the music, will be broadcasted on Channel 4 at 11:30.
- Today, on Friday, July 31st, a Yonny Rechter concert will be broadcasted on Channel 1 at 22:35.
- On Wednesday, August 5th, Haim Bouzaglo's film Fictitious Marriage (Nisu'im Fiktivim), for which Yitzhak Klapter wrote the music, will be broadcasted on Channel 4 at 11:30.
- Danny Sanderson and Gidi Gov will join to the broadcasters of Galey Tzahal radio station's Night Birds (Tziporey Laila):
- Danny Sanderson will start broadcasting on Wednesday, August 5th at 00:15, together with stand up artist Avi Atinger, replacing Imanuel Halperin. Yair Nitzani will also have a few minutes on the show.
- Gidi Gov will start broadcasting in September. More details will be posted in the future.
- The new album will include two CDs of the entire concert, and another bonus CD in which lots of improvised sketches and conversations between the members during rehearsals will be included. The bonus CD will also include the new song Looking For A Way Back (Mehapes Derech Hazara).
- On Wednesday, July 22nd, at 11:30 the film Aunt Clara, starring Meir Fenigstein, will be broadcasted on Channel 4.
- On Sunday, June 28th, Yonny Rechter will voluntary perform in Beit HaHayal in Tel Aviv at 21:00, together with Nurit Galron, Yoram Teharlev, Dudu Dotan, Si Heiman and others for raising money for building a memorial center in honor of lieutenant Eyal Shimony.
- Alon Oleartchik will have a special jazz performance during Arad Festival on Thursday, July 16th at 14:00 in the Matnas hall. Ticket price was set to 60 NIS. He will play jazz versions of his own and others' songs, together with Avishay Cohen (trumpet), Yonatan Avishay (piano) and others. For more information:
- Arad Festival official site: WWW.arad-festival.co.il
- Information center: 07-9973134, 07-9954409
- Tickets: 'Kastel' 03-6044725/7678, 'Bimot' 02-6240896, 'Kla'im' 02-6256869, 'Gerber' 04-8384777, Be'er Sheva Auditorium 07-6463071, Arad Oron Cinema 07-9973331
- Gidi Gov cancelled his performance with Rami Klainstein and Rita in Arad Festival and will be replaced by Shalom Hanoch.
- On Friday, June 26th, at 14:00 Gidi Gov will perform in Gan Ha'Atzma'ut, Tel Aviv as part of the Yom HaGa'ava shows together with Ivri Leader, HaZvuvim, Margalit Tzan'ani, Tal Berman and others.
- The documentary film about the 1998 reunion concert won't be released for sale on video.
- On Wednesday, July 1st, a 70 minutes documentary about the 1998 reunion concert will be broadcasted on Channel 2.
- The 1998 reunion concert will be released on two CDs, including the whole concert plus bonus tracks.
- A documentary film about the 1998 reunion concert will be broadcasted in Channel 2 in the near future. More updates are soon to come.
- An album documenting the 1998 reunion concert may be released soon. More updates are soon to come.
- Gidi Gov's TV show 'Laila Gov' will get off the screen on June 24th, after 5 years, 2 albums and a 20% rating.
- Alon Oleartchik has a part in a new TV drama series, where he plays Tiki Dayan's husband.