Kaveret Related News - May 1998
- The reunion concert in Ganey Yehoshu'a, Park HaYarkon, will begin at 18:30, with Ivri Leader and HaZvuvim. Kaveret will get on stage at 20:30.
- The producers are expecting 40,000 people to attend the concert.
- Yesterday, on Monday, May 25th, Kaveret performed infront of 300-400 people in Hangar #11 in Yafo. My sources claim the performance was excellent!
- Since they canceled their appearance last week, Kaveret will be guests on this week's Tal Berman's 'Parpar Layla' on channel 2, on Tuesday, May 26th at 23:30.
- On Thursday, May 28th, the reunion concert will be broadcasted both on Galey Tzahal and Reshet Gimel radio stations.
- Danny Sanderson's HaKise Namuch Miday is used as a jingle on a new Pelephone commercial.
- On Friday, May 22nd, there will be an exclusive documention of Kaveret's new recording sessions on 'Ulpan Shishi' on channel 2, at 20:00.
- Kaveret's The Grocery Store (Shir HaMakolet) is used as a jingle on a new Tnuva commercial.
- On Saturday, May 16th there will be a marathon of Kaveret and Kaveret members' songs on Galey Tzahal radio station from 08:00 till 12:00. Later, from 12:00 till 14:00 there will be a broadcast of Kaveret's performance from the 1984 reunion.
- On Saturday, May 16th there will be a marathon of Kaveret and Kaveret members' songs on Reshet Gimel radio station from 11:00 till 14:00.
- On Tuesday, May 19th Kaveret will be guests on Tal Berman's 'Parpar Layla' on channel 2, at 23:30.
- Kaveret's second new song, named 'Mehapes Derech Hazara' will be broadcasted on May 13th on the radio. The lyrics were written by Danny Sanderson, Alon Oleartchik, Efraim Shamir & Gidi Gov, and it was composed by Danny Sanderson, Alon Oleartchik and Efraim Shamir. The two songs won't be issued on CD. More information in the Albums section.
- The album Live Summer 1984 (Hofa'a Haya Kayitz 1984) won't be issued on a CD after all. Instead, a limited edition including highlights from that album was issued on a CD as one of the prizes on the Tnuva campaign. This edition won't be available later for sale.
- Kaveret's new song, 'Zocher Lo Zocher', was broadcasted for the first time on Galey Tzahal at 12:00.
- Some of Kaveret members were mentioned in the 50 most favorite Israeli songs of all times, in a special program by Galey Tzahal radio station.
- The song 'Atur Mitzhech Zahav Shahor', composed and arranged by Yonny Rechter, who also played piano, got to the 9th place.
- The song 'Ze HaKol Bishvilech', written, composed and arranged by Danny Sanderson, who also sang and played guitar, got to the 7th place.
- The song 'Shir HaRe'ut', performed by Lahakat HaNahal, in which Efraim Shamir and Gidi Gov played guitars and sang, got to the 3rd place.
- Today, 01/05/98, archive TV programs will be broadcasted on channel 1 at 22:25, featuring performances by Kaveret and Gazoz.
- On 06/05/98 Yonny Rechter's concert together with the Israeli Philharmonic Orchestra will be broadcasted live on Reshet Gimel radio station, at 21:00. More about the concert, below.
- On 07/05/98 the film 'Aunt Clara' ('Doda Clara'), starring, among others, Meir Fenigstein, will be broadcasted on channel 4 at 18:55. Don't miss the beginning...