: Personal Details
Name: Nadav Lazar
Address: Revova 4, Strasnice 10 000 Prague 10, Czech Republic
Steinhart 7, Nahariya 22443, Israel
Phone: +420 776 677 638
Date of Birth: February 7th, 1980
A young film & video editor, computer/video technician, graphic designer and musician, with wide technical and artistic skills.
Extensive experience on many leading editing suites such as Avid, Premiere & Final Cut Pro, as well as excellent knowledge of Photoshop, web programming and more.
Fluent in Hebrew (mother tongue) and English.
: Professional Experience
- 1998 - Graduated Film & Television studies in high school with excellence
- 1999-2002 Computers & video technician at "Gravity Post Production"
"Gravity" is a leading Israeli post production house, specializing in animation and special effects for commercials. I served in the following positions:
- Dub room and editing facilities technician (Avid, A/B Roll, Flame, Reality)
- Digital video (MPEG-1, Quicktime & AVI) consultant and technician
- PC & Mac technician, system administrator assistant
- In charge of the Y2K compliance project
- 1998-1999 Editing facilities technician at "Ma'agal Sagur"
"Ma'agal Sagur" supplies various Matrox DigiSuite based editing software, such as Adobe Premiere. I served in the following positions:
- Computer technician, dealing with both hardware & software issues
- Tutoring customers various editing suites (Premiere, Razor, Incite, Edit*)
- 1994-1997 Employee at "Photo Nahariya"
"Photo Nahariya" is a photoshop. I operated a mini-lab and gained experience in customer service
- Editing software: Avid Media Composer, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Speed Razor, Edit*, Incite, Matrox
- Design & graphics software: Photoshop 6, Flash 4, Freehand 9
- Sound software: Cakewalk Audio, Sonar XL, Sound Forge
- Musical knowledge and abilities, playing guitars, bass & keyboards
- A fast learner, autodidact, responsible, thorough and organized
Recommendations will be sent upon demand